I met this kind Bishop when he was a speaker at the Diocese of Saint Petersburg’s Eucharistic Congress back in 2012.
What a sense of humor he had! I got there early before his talk and set up front because there was nowhere else to sit in my point of view. I said that I was covering this Eucharistic Congress for my blog here. He thought that was kind of funny that I had a blog here . I also shared a little bit about myself and then I was married to a handsome lawyer.
At the time he was in Washington DC. He was an auxiliary bishop. But he came here to the Tampa area to talk about Jesus in the Eucharist in a relationship with Him. I do remember a few things he said about Gods presence in the Eucharist and it His people.
I say very little about the people that actually meet outside of social media. But this guy had a contagious laugh and a contagious smile. People, I have been praying for him and when I heard about his cancer fight .
I guess God just said it was time.
Dear Bishop George — now you know .
- Cooler weather! Cooler weather in Florida! When? This weekend! forecast is 60s at night starting Friday Halloween weekend! Unless you live in Florida this is a big deal for us! We wait all summer long to not sweat here we go and here it comes!
- It’s midnight I just observed it: here’s a picture of me right before my 40th class reunion I have so few wrinkles on my face it’s not even funny. Thank you Clinique skin care! How do I really approach this? Justice. Every single one of them except for maybe six or seven of them this weekend had gray hair and wrinkles.
- The neighbor next-door is officially gone – out. #PublicRecordInFlorida #NotAClientOfOurs I was hesitant to post about this but he’s being charged by the Pinellas county DA office with trafficking drugs and other felony charges. Officially, I’m glad he’s gone because the type of low class people I was watching coming up my sidewalk every day while working was a zoo! The Clearwater PD SWAT team came and got him 2 1/2 weeks ago. #We’redonewfelonzoo
- I just attended my 40th high school reunion Brandon senior high school east of Tampa this weekend. Here’s the then and now pictures. OK, so you won’t know any of us but here we are. We graduated in a thunderstorm on June 2, 1981. Thunderstorm? Yes thunderstorm! Don’t mess with us , Millennial !
- OK I haven’t posted in over a week. I’m just posting this because it’s a funny pic Of my dog Alfie when he was younger. Here’s alfie now.