I met this kind Bishop when he was a speaker at the Diocese of Saint Petersburg’s Eucharistic Congress back in 2012.
What a sense of humor he had! I got there early before his talk and set up front because there was nowhere else to sit in my point of view. I said that I was covering this Eucharistic Congress for my blog here. He thought that was kind of funny that I had a blog here . I also shared a little bit about myself and then I was married to a handsome lawyer.
At the time he was in Washington DC. He was an auxiliary bishop. But he came here to the Tampa area to talk about Jesus in the Eucharist in a relationship with Him. I do remember a few things he said about Gods presence in the Eucharist and it His people.
I say very little about the people that actually meet outside of social media. But this guy had a contagious laugh and a contagious smile. People, I have been praying for him and when I heard about his cancer fight .
I guess God just said it was time.
Dear Bishop George — now you know .
- Day 15 = 30 day writing challenge from Pinterest= “ if you could run away, where would you go?” This is another tough one I’m gonna have to think about this and I’ll get back to you at dinner time or just before bedtime. Trust me, it’s not what you think it is.
- Day 14 of the Pinterest 30 day writing challenge. I have to describe my style, so read this. This was a tough one, somehow .
- Happy Fall 2020 and it’s Florida and it’s still hot. Truth is it doesn’t get cold 60° at night until the end of October early November.
- It is 8:45 AM September 22 = the last 45 minutes of summer
- Day 14 of the Pinterest 30 day writing challenge = I have to describe “my style.” Truth is = I have to think about this one. I’m going to post this one Saturday morning and then gives me two days to think about it. Actually, I know I have unique style.