I met this kind Bishop when he was a speaker at the Diocese of Saint Petersburg’s Eucharistic Congress back in 2012.
What a sense of humor he had! I got there early before his talk and set up front because there was nowhere else to sit in my point of view. I said that I was covering this Eucharistic Congress for my blog here. He thought that was kind of funny that I had a blog here . I also shared a little bit about myself and then I was married to a handsome lawyer.
At the time he was in Washington DC. He was an auxiliary bishop. But he came here to the Tampa area to talk about Jesus in the Eucharist in a relationship with Him. I do remember a few things he said about Gods presence in the Eucharist and it His people.
I say very little about the people that actually meet outside of social media. But this guy had a contagious laugh and a contagious smile. People, I have been praying for him and when I heard about his cancer fight .
I guess God just said it was time.
Dear Bishop George — now you know .
- Ennio Morricone —My absolute Favorite Composer died July6. He was 90 something. Here he is with the Munich Orchestra playing the theme to Mission . A real secret —-I listen to this every single morning , close my eyes and think of my favorite spots in Florida. I hope God hugs him for all the music.
- Okay, planning meeting one transparency here = our vlog or blog has something to do with our dog Alfie the Beagle is a mascot. He does stuff that would drive anybody crazy. Stay tuned
- Coming possibly soon to a podcast Patreon near you = US!!! Stay tuned for further details. Might even just do it about the Alfie the Beagle . We are still working out the bumps and wrinkles. Let us think it over this weekend . We want to make it worth our while to do it. We want to make it fun so you don’t waste your time listening to something that’s not fun! #Podcasting #YouTubeChannel #SocialMediaPlan #BeaglePodcast #FlaDailyLife
- I am melting in Florida. See this funny picture today. #It’sHotInFlorida #Melting #TheACIsOn68° #It’sSoHotI’llPayThePowerBillToMakeSureI’mNotHot
- Getting serious now. Evangelical churches are not supposed to say anything political on the pulpit . They should lose their tax status one by one when they start pushing for a political candidate .