I met this kind Bishop when he was a speaker at the Diocese of Saint Petersburg’s Eucharistic Congress back in 2012.
What a sense of humor he had! I got there early before his talk and set up front because there was nowhere else to sit in my point of view. I said that I was covering this Eucharistic Congress for my blog here. He thought that was kind of funny that I had a blog here . I also shared a little bit about myself and then I was married to a handsome lawyer.
At the time he was in Washington DC. He was an auxiliary bishop. But he came here to the Tampa area to talk about Jesus in the Eucharist in a relationship with Him. I do remember a few things he said about Gods presence in the Eucharist and it His people.
I say very little about the people that actually meet outside of social media. But this guy had a contagious laugh and a contagious smile. People, I have been praying for him and when I heard about his cancer fight .
I guess God just said it was time.
Dear Bishop George — now you know .
- Tampa Bay Bucs are going to the Super Bowl
- Trump didn’t care about the little guy! #Trump2020ppl #NutProLife #NutJobs this if you’re still allowed to be here…. Melania had an expensive handbag the last day in office more than you make in a year most of you.
- President Joe Biden’s Inaugural speech
- Song : Cool change by Little River Band in honor of My 40th anniversary of getting into college today. Change is coming people it’s going to be good . I hope the week is good for you all.
- I’m not looking for it but someone of my alum chums from fUS told me that Deacon Fournier supported the violence. Here is my answer to him